This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Friday, October 17, 2014

The Great Change of the Ages Has Arrived

I mean that literally. We are at a massive inflection point in the human sojourn on this planet, and the sojourn of myriad other life forms on this planet.

We are right now well into a period that will rival or exceed the Precambrian extinction event of approximately 650 million years ago, when 70 percent of the higher life forms in the world died off.

Look at the numbers: in the last 40 years, 50% of the world's wildlife has died off or been killed off. At that rate, by 2050 there won't be any wild animals left. In reality, due to the dynamics of population collapse, the final nail in our collective coffin will come long before 2050. It could be 2030 or 2020 or 2018 when a critical global, ecological threshold is passed and the entire global ecology unravels catastrophically in just a few years, or even less.

This planet is dying. And we are the executioners. That is the plain English translation of the horrifying, 50% die-off of the world's wildlife in just 40 years.

The Pacific Ocean is dying. The alternative news media in recent weeks and months have been filled with stories about massive die-offs of everything from sea stars to sea gulls to sardines and tuna.

The Pacific Ocean is the largest body of water in the world, so the implications of its death are self-evident for global ecology.

I have written before about the ongoing destruction of the Earth's great tropical forests. They are being buzz cut, burned down, and bulldozed. Going, going, going ....... I've seen what is happening to the Amazon jungle here in Ecuador with my own eyes. It's being cut down, burned down, bulldozed and herbicide and pesticide sprayed.

The human race has made a collective, profoundly ignorant decision to destroy its home planet. That's what it amounts to.

It is what it is. Realistically, unless something radically, drastically, unexpectedly alters the status quo, we, the human species, are short timers on this planet. We won't last much longer.

The exploded and/or melted down nuclear power reactors and spent fuel pools at Fukushima, Japan by themselves are probably an extinction level event. They have released and continue to release so much deadly radioactivity into the Earth's atmosphere and Pacific Ocean that the extinction of most higher life forms is probably a done deal, with the passage of the years and the spread of the radioactive poison to all corners of the globe.

No one knows how to fix the problems at Fukushima, given the current level of industrial technology on this planet.

The problem will continue for years, maybe thousands of years.

All of this is made ever so much more grave, by the burgeoning Ebola crisis. It is a horrific disease, in and of itself. But what will happen if a spreading Ebola epidemic or pandemic creates sufficient societal chaos that crews do not go to work at the 400 nuclear power plants around the world? What then?

Nuclear power plants need constant, daily, hourly, minute-to-minute monitoring, operation and maintenance. What happens if the plant workers die or do not come to work out of fear, or because of martial law or medical quarantines? What then? Do we then have Fukushima in Chicago? New York City? Phoenix? Houston? Miami? All of that and more?

There are 10 nuclear power plants in the United Kingdom. That's a small geographic area. A lot of U.K. subjects read this blog. What are their survival prospects if the nuclear power plants on that small island nation should melt down and/or blow up?

It is not an idle question.

You see, we have come hard up against the Great Dying Time. The dying has already begun with a vengeance.

Even if you do not succumb to Ebola or fall prey to the strontium, plutonium, uranium, cesium, etc. being ejected by the failed nuclear power plants in Japan, the mere fact that you are a higher life form on a planet on which  half of all wildlife has vanished in the last 40 years, means that your chances of dying, vanishing, being killed, going extinct, etc. in the coming years are also very high, close to 100% actually. That is because as a higher life form dependent on the global ecology for continued survival and sustenance, the human species is prone to the very same dynamics that are killing off this planet's wildlife.

We are at the top of the food chain, so as the ecology dies, so will humanity.  

That's the way the cookie crumbles, and it is crumbling very rapidly.

In 1958 I was shown by The Bone Lady that a GREAT DARK TIME would come. It is here. It is a very dark time. It is getting progressively darker.

In early 2012 I asked ayahuasca what the future held and was shown a stark vision of rigid totalitarianism. A lock down, not only physically and militarily, but also mentally and spiritually. 

TOTALitarianism. It looked grim. Ayahuasca twice showed me the same, precisely identical vision.

I am talking not only about police, military and social control, but insidious mind and even spirit control. 

All pervasive control. It's being set up right now. Many of the elements are already in place

Look at the world with your eyes open. You can see the evidence everywhere. 

It appears that soon Ebola quarantines may begin, and martial law, at least in the northern hemisphere countries.

We are close to that now.

Free yourself if you can. It will take a very serious effort.

My Current Situation

This week, the trial of the shaman who hurt me so badly and put me in the hospital for more than four months was finally held. The court received the extensive medical evidence of my grave bodily injury. The court heard testimony that I resided in the same finca with the shaman, that I was his informal apprentice; it heard my version of the events that transpired that morning and night, and more.

Nevertheless the court ruled that he was innocent of causing me harm. 

Why?

The shaman and two of his close neighbors testified that they had spent the entire day together making rounds on the finca, beginning not long after dawn and continuing all day. Notwithstanding the near fatal bodily harm I suffered, it was my word against three others.

The presiding judge of the three judge tribunal therefore ruled that there was no proof that the shaman caused my injuries.

Case closed. Court dismissed.

I want to thank all of those who supported me in this long, horrific ordeal. I deeply appreciate your help and concern. It has sustained me in some of the darkest days of my life. I have literally been to the edge of death and back. I don't know where I would have been without you. I am deeply grateful for your assistance.

For me, the whole process, from the beginning to this point, reflects the working of The Machine.

Ayahuasca itself has pointed The Machine out to me over and over again. It has infiltrated, distorted and warped every aspect of life and reality on this planet, and not in a good way. Once you are alerted to its presence and activity you can see it at work everywhere.

It has negatively infected everything, including the minds and spirits of most of humanity, from shamans to judges, police officers, politicians, bankers, gang bangers, drug smugglers, financiers, actors and actresses, and on and on.

It has this whole planet in its grip.

It is definitely the motivating force behind the Great Dying Time that has now come, and the pervasive evil and crime that is rampant on this planet.

I did my best with very limited resources to defend myself against the great crime that was inflicted on me. In the end, from a legal standpoint, according to the dictates of the "justice" system in the Ecuadorian Amazon, it turns out that you can be nearly killed and your assailant will simply walk away.

It could have been worse. I could have died.

I still do gratefully accept and need your assistance. This is what I do. I write. I comment on the big issues of the day. I am an activist. If you find value in my writing and reflections I welcome your donation.

For USA dollar contributions please e-mail me at: dr.samizdat1618@gmail.com  and I will tell you how to send a donation.